Workflow tasks can be assigned either on the template level or within the workflow section of the transaction dashboard.
To assign tasks on the template level, go to the "Workflow Template" page:
1) Click on the template you would like to assign tasks for.
2) On the right, select one or more tasks to assign.
3) Click the "Assign" button at the top and select the brokerage member to assign the task(s) to.
NOTE: Tasks can only be assigned to current brokerage members at the "Workflow Template" level. Also, adding a template with pre-assigned tasks to a transaction will automatically add the task assignees as transaction members.
To assign tasks on the transaction workflow level, go to the Workflow tab within the transaction dashboard:
1) Select one or more tasks to assign on the left.
2) Click the "Assign Task" button in the top right and select the brokerage member to assign the task(s) to.
NOTE: By default, all workflow tasks are automatically assigned to the transaction member that applies the workflow template (unless tasks are pre-assigned in the template) or creates a task. However, tasks can be re-assigned to any other transaction member once those members have been added to a transaction.
Tasks can be reassigned at anytime by following the above process. Assigning/reassigning a task will update the avatar of the assignee and notifications regarding the task assignment will be sent to the new assignee (if the assignee has opted in to receiving email notifications, he/she will receive both an email notification and an in-product notification; if the assignee has opted out of receiving email notifications, he/she will only receive an in-product notification).